Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shapes, Colors & Sleeping Beauty

We did a fairly simple project today. I cut out shapes from cardstock and felt and traced coordinating shapes onto white cardstock with the matching color. The kids did great matching them up, I glued them in place, and they added some more color with crayons.




Taylor was in dress-up mode this afternoon, and Hailey loved it!



Taylor brought her stool out from her bedroom for whatever reason, and the minute Hailey saw it she wanted to sit on it so badly! She's still sitting there as we speak, right next to me for support of course :)

2 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

the pictures are priceless, thanks for sharing, what cuties!!
Hugs from this grandma and grandpa

marlene said...

The 2-middle pictures are ADOREABLE ... when I scrapbook them, 1st picture looks like Taylor is singing "I'm a princess" and this tickels Ms. Hailey's funny bone, but picture number 2, Taylor....I'm moving to a far away land and going to live in a castle...Hailey's expression..." OH NO"!! Hugs, Grandma P