This is Aiden's new favorite pose, butt in the air! :) It gets him where he wants to be so whatever works.
We went outside for awhile the other day to watch the kids play and snuggled on the lawn chair.
I replaced one of the big swings with this baby swing I picked up at a garage sale a few years back, fits perfect and he loves it!
waiting in the crib for Mom to get my clothes!
I tried this new hairdo yesterday. I saw something similar on a little girl at school so had to give it a whirl! Turned out pretty cute I must say :)
tried it on both girls, stayed better in Taylor's hair. Will try some gel or soaking wet hair next time for Hailey.
Our cute goofballs
Taylor thinks this shirt is not cute, so this is the ONLY time she says she will wear it to make me happy! LOL. Goofy girl. She kept closing her eyes while I was trying to take this picture, that's why she has a funny look on her face here.. focused on trying to keep them open!



3 comments:
What cute kids, miss you , hope to see you real soon :) nice hair do mom!
Hey I agree 100% with the other grandma.....cute butt Aiden; cute do's girls.... Just want to to give you all a big hug!!!!
Love Ya All
What a bunch of cuties! Keep up the yoga moves, Aiden!
Post a Comment