Our baby is 7 months old today!
Seems like just yesterday I said I wish he would start sitting better, eating better, and being a little more independent.. well, now he's suddenly sitting, eating, crawling and getting teeth and jabbering like crazy!
Slow down already, baby! :)
This is the first outfit Daddy had to buy and couldn't resist, of course, who could.. too cute :)



3 comments:
OOOHHH Aiden, I agree with your mommie....you are growing up way to fast....But then you have too, right? You have two little sisters to keep up with....
Hugs and Kisses......love you to the moon and back. Grandma P
What darling pictures, what a cute growing boy, good thing you have sisters to help run after you, mommy will need some help. Cute clothes too, love the pictures.
Hugs and Happy 7 months coming from the country grandma and grandpa
XXOO
Happy 7 months, little man!
Post a Comment