Aiden has had a rough week sleepwise... therefore, so have I. He has been up every hour or less at night nursing and just hasn't been acting like his happy self. I was worried about an ear infection because he's also had a low-grade fever for a couple days and I didn't see any teeth coming through. I took him and Hailey to the dr last night to check their ears and lungs since Hailey has been coughing and boogery for a week too. They were clear.. just bad colds. Well, guess what I found this morning? A tooth popping through!
Here's the poor cranky baby not wanting to share his new tooth with the camera
Here is my new favorite friend because....
it causes the crankies to go away quickly and...
then this happens, and after a night of being up 10 times and straight from 3:30-5:30 it is a miracle worker!
So, Aiden's first tooth at 6 months is early for our kids when one girl got her first at 10 months and another not until a week before her first birthday! However, just some more proof at how different all kids are, even brothers & sisters.
Baby loves taking baths now and screams when I take him out, so we tried the bumbo in the tub the other day. He loves it! I had to drain out most of the water so he didn't float away and he had a blast. Of course, then his sisters did too after he got out. Good thing we have doors on our bath or the bathroom would've been soaked.
I love this picture. Hailey's always happy to snuggle her brother.
Aiden's new favorite toy is the jumperoo! He wore himself out the other day and crashed in it, but he was still sleep-jumping. Hilarious.
Taylor & Aiden playing before school one day last week :)
Taylor is learning Japanese at school. Apparently this is how you write "Taylor" in Japanese. She came home from school yesterday jabbering something and finally I made a little sense of it after reading her Japanese sheet from her teacher.
"Ohayoo. Onamae wa? Watashi wa Taylor desu. Schumaker Sensei."
"Good morning. What is your name? My name is Taylor. She is Mrs. Schumaker." Yeah. A mouthful! Kids are so smart and catch on quickly! Guess that's why they start it in Kindergarten!
The weather has been so nice so we've taken the girls for a wagon ride or walk about every day since Saturday. I carried Aiden in one of his slings a couple days and he crashed. Fresh air does your body good.
Time has flown this month, sorry for so few posts! It is October! Aiden is 6 months old! Yikes! He has his 6 month well-check tomorrow and I think we'll probably wait on the shots if he still has a fever. Don't need to wonder if it's the shots of the teeth. We'll see. The rest of us are pretty good. The girls are so excited that it's Halloween month! And, Taylor has her first field trip to Mulberry Lane Farm next Friday! Have a good day everyone.



5 comments:
awesome pictures, now it all makes sence sleepless nights and fever...a tooth :) Japanese is cool Taylor, glad school is going good for you. Feel better Hailey. come see this gramma :) miss you
I have heard great things about Hylands teething tablets. Glad he is getting some relief! Enjoy the weather!!
Cute pictures!
Go, little dude! Apparently it's "Don't let your mom sleep" week. Us moms are just a little slow on picking up on it. Tyler's been up several times in the night, which is not normal at all. He's got nasty cold, though. His voice is starting to finally come back...he almost lost it completely!
Glad the Hylands work on him...they did absolutely nothing for all 3 of our kids.
Aww, thanks for the update! Love the pics of your cuties!
Oh man, no sleep and the crankies is a lethal combo! But glad his tooth is thru! Love Hylands, too! Bumbo in the bath...excellant idea and looks like it was fun for everyone! haha! :)
Post a Comment