Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Happy First Birthday Hailey Anna!
Our baby girl is 1 year old today! And she is growing up so fast all of a sudden! What happened to our little baby girl? I was loving looking at these pictures this morning and almost started crying when I was singing happy birthday to her when she woke up.. had to share the pics again, though I know they've been on here before.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wow and that is about how fast that year went, skimming thru the pictures, what a sweetheart. Happy First Birthday, Honey! We Love You
Grandma and Grandpa Mrnak
Happy 1st Birthday Hailey Anna....love the pictures, and that year went by so fast...
We Love you, Grandma and Grandpa Papendorf
Happy Birthday, peanut! We love you!
It's crazy how fast it goes! I'm still sentimental about how fast Brett's grown up.
Post a Comment