Sunday, May 17, 2009
1 and 3 Year Pics and Family
With the girls birthdays and a new seasons, we've been trying to get some pictures taken. We finally finished yesterday at the park. I'm happy with how they turned out. We used the next 6 for our prints. We cropped down the individual ones of Hailey & Taylor, not shown cropped here.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
you were a busy girl taking pictures this week, I will have to print up some that you didnt pick, to cute! Nice family picture and of you and Ben too. Good Job! Hugs to all.
They are all nice pictures, you'll be so glad you have them!
Great pics! They all turned out great!!
Was fun helping take pictures on Saturday, even though is was cold. Glad the chair was a hit, little Hailey sure liked it. (if your blog readers are interested in the adirondack chairs, I know a man who makes the little ones and the big ones, very reasonably....)
Good pictures, good job.....xoxo
Post a Comment