Sounds silly being February, but it was warm out and the girls loved it!
"Look Mommy, that puddle is so big it looks like the ocean!"
The snow melted enough to have some grass around the tree and Hailey thought it was pretty cool.
We even broke out one of the play cars.
I thought this sight of the little feet hanging was too adorable not to capture.
Taylor says,"Follow my footprints, Hailey!"
I've been bad about posting crafts lately, so here are a few at once.
This first one I just traced the kids handprints into a heart shape, wrote the poem off to the side, and they stickered wherever they wanted.
Today's project was the heart flower below, and the heart ladybug was inspired by Mom telling me about the cute little magnet clips Mel's girls made her.
This snow man was last week sometime.



3 comments:
What cute girls, fun to be outside today what a beautiful day, fun projects
XXOO Grandma and Grandpa Mrnak
It was awesome out today! We were out shopping and I didn't even have to wear a coat...now THAT is saying something!! I think I could get used to this.;0) Looks like you had a fun time...cute crafts!
Love the projects! Cute pics of the girls outside! Love the dangling feet ;)
Post a Comment