Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Pics & Piano



The girls were all "Springy" today :)




Taylor was watching Ben snowblow after lunch,






and Hailey was playing the piano.





I seem to remember almost this exact picture with Taylor about this age "jamming" with her eyes shut!



Here it is... only Taylor's got her tongue sticking out too.. Lol. I'm surprised Hailey doesn't, she seems to think the tongue sticking out is pretty cool lately. haha, and the shirt Taylor has on Hailey is wearing a few pics down. Cute!





Saturday, Taylor was hiding from Hailey under her blanket,




"Oh good, Taylor's not looking so I can quick grab the blanket!"






This is how Hailey plays now that she can move anywhere she wants.. with 50 toys piled around her.







Cooper thought the snowfall was pretty cool yesterday. He played in it most the day.




This was Friday night.. the girls playing dressup. Now Hailey's getting involved :)



1 comment:

Jim and Donna said...

Lots of fun cute pictures,thanks for sharing, miss you cuties