Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Bed and Hailey Walking?

We got our new bed frame and mattresses delivered today, woo hoo!!!!! It is so comfortable, can't wait to actually sleep in it.



and the first one who gets to sleep in it is................. Taylor! She thought it was pretty neat too.




Taylor has mastered potty training during the day and nap, but I can't say she's officially potty trained since she still goes at night in her diaper. Good enough for me for now! We'll get there soon!




Hailey pushes this little thing all around the house. She's walking next to things and around things. She can get anywhere she wants now so truly walking with no hands is only a matter of time! Crazy! Happy 9 months old to our baby girl today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a honey!! Yeah, by the way she took my hand so confidently Wed, I thought the same as you....just a matter of time!
p.s. sweet dreams tonight! :)

Melissa said...

I like the new bed!! I bet it makes your room look so much bigger, too!

marlene said...

I Like the Bed...and looks like Ms. Goldilocks feel asleep trying it out....and little Hailey, can't believe she's almost walking. Miss these girls, come see us SOON.
Grandma P

Heather S said...

yay! for potty training - (p.s; sometimes the over night potty training takes a looonger time) Hailey is almost walking?! time for another baby ;)

Jim and Donna said...

Nice Bed, make your room look alot different, Wow, Hailey good job on the walking, Hugs to all!!