Thursday, February 26, 2009

The last few days

Happy Anniversary to my hubby, it's been a fast 4 years! It actually seems like we've been together so much longer since so much has happened in 4 years. I love you!


Here are a few pics from this week.
Hailey was playing so nicely then she bumped her head and Taylor was trying to make her feel all better. Think this was Monday or Tuesday.





Grandma & Grandpa Nernik :) came up for a couple of days, thanks for the fun and help!





Grandma playing ring around the rosie this morning.




and Grandpa reading books.




The kids finger painted today too, so much fun!




I absolutely love these last two pictures. I just took them after Hailey woke up from her nap and Taylor was getting her squeezes in. Hailey had a temp last night of 102.3, 99.4 when she woke up this morning, then up to 101.2 this afternoon. I've been giving her tylenol so hopefully she's just cutting teeth or something!

Oh, and how could I forget the best news by far of the week! Taylor is (cross your fingers now) potty trained!! She's been going by herself during the day for awhile now, but the past few nights have been dry too, and she's going #2 with no arguments! I am so glad this battle is over for awhile. I'm faced with enough diapers every day, it's nice to have one less.

6 comments:

Heather S said...

Yeah on potty training!!

marlene said...

Cute pictures....I'm sure it was fun having Grandma and Poppa M there. Taylor, I'm so proud you. All potty trained. What a big girl you are...hope Ms. Hailey feels better.

Love Gma, P

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY BEN AND KARA

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just stopping by to check out how your life is going. Sure think of you folks!

Heather T said...

YAY for potty training! Looks like you had a fun time w/Grandpa & Grandma!;0)

ShareandRemember said...

Great on the potty training! I always love those little finger paintings.

Jim and Donna said...

Yeah on the potty training, it will all be a memory soon, we had so much fun ,the mall, the library, baking, playing, hope Hailey feels better soon. Glad you got roses, and had a nice anniversary. Cant wait to see you next week...never enough :)