Doesn't it look like she took this picture of herself? LOL, she's sitting on my lap and reaching for my face as I took the picture :)
Monday, February 16, 2009
Hailey's 9 Month Checkup
Hailey was 9 Months old last week and had her doctor checkup this afternoon. No shots this time, woo hoo! She is 17 lbs 1 oz and 27 inches, 20% for weight and 25% for height. 2 oz and 1/2 inch less than Taylor was at this age. Her doctor was very happy with her growing, sleeping, eating & behavioral patterns. Hailey's eyes, ears, lungs and everything checked out good so that's a relief since she's been fighting a cold off and on the past few weeks. We go to her cardiologist on March 12th for her next echo on her heart murmer. So, hope that's good news too!

Doesn't it look like she took this picture of herself? LOL, she's sitting on my lap and reaching for my face as I took the picture :)
Doesn't it look like she took this picture of herself? LOL, she's sitting on my lap and reaching for my face as I took the picture :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She's a sweetie, Kara! :) Her little grin says it all!!
Ha what a cutie, glad the appointment went well, hugs to all
Glad it went well and no shots.
She growing up to fast.... I love her.
Grandma P.
Post a Comment