Hailey took her first bottle from Ben last night with just a few minutes of crying beforehand. I think Taylor cried for 30-45 minutes before taking any her first time. Hailey only took about an ounce or so before giving up and crying, but we'll try again tonight until she gets the hang of it. I go back to work in less than 2 weeks and don't want Julie to have to teach her how to drink from a bottle.
This second picture is of Taylor reading Hailey a book yesterday. Yes, Hailey was mistaken for a boy a couple times yesterday due to the fact she was wearing a blue sleeper. What can I say, I didn't do laundry yet and all of her other ones were dirty. I just try to confuse people.




2 comments:
Way to go Dad, and good job Hailey...how cute Taylor reading to little sis, too cute to be a boy...Haaa Love and kisses
Precious picture of Dad and Hailey. She'll get the hang of it.....and Taylor, you are such a big sister.....
Love you all
Post a Comment