Here are the girls napping together in our bed. Taylor was running a slight fever and it was hot in her room so she wouldn't nap in there.. cried and cried. She wanted to lay next to her sister, well at least in the same bed. She thought it was pretty neat. I can't believe Hailey's almost a month old already. Crazy. I was changing her diaper before, Taylor saw her birthmark and kept saying she was dirty. She grabbed a wipe and was trying to clean her leg off. She doesn't really understand what it's all about. Hope everyone had a good week, went way too fast and it's too humid here right now. Enjoy the weekend!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Naptime
Here are the girls napping together in our bed. Taylor was running a slight fever and it was hot in her room so she wouldn't nap in there.. cried and cried. She wanted to lay next to her sister, well at least in the same bed. She thought it was pretty neat. I can't believe Hailey's almost a month old already. Crazy. I was changing her diaper before, Taylor saw her birthmark and kept saying she was dirty. She grabbed a wipe and was trying to clean her leg off. She doesn't really understand what it's all about. Hope everyone had a good week, went way too fast and it's too humid here right now. Enjoy the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yes its Hot and Humid here too Tornado sirens went off again today...That picture is too cute...wish I could hug them.
XXOO
Post a Comment