Our little girl is 2 years old today! I can't believe it. Time sure does fly. Hailey will be 2 before we know it. Yikes. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Taylor had a disney princess party on Saturday with a Cinderella cake.


Dancing in the car.

Wearing Mommy's garden shoes.

Hard at work on her new easel.
That's all for now, I'll try and get more pictures up soon.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, little peanut!! We had so much fun with you last weekend...we can't wait to see you again!!!
Happy Birthday Taylor, what a fun weekend we had thank you..
Hugs and Kisses
Happy Birthday Taylor! Looks like the party was fun...!
Happy Birthday, Taylor! Thanks for sharing your party with us!:-)
Happy Birthday Taylor!!! It looks like you had a fun birthday!! We were sad to miss it!!
Happy Birthday Taylor! We hope you have a very special birthday. Also Happy 3 weeks to Hailey!! Taylors cake is adorable!!
Happy B-day Taylor :)
Happy belated birthday Taylor. You are getting to be such a big girl so fast. Looks like you had a very fun party with lots of fun presents. I love your pretty princess cake....I think I want one like that for my birthday!!!
Lots of hugs to your and your little sister (your mommmy and daddy, too)
Happy Birthday to Taylor!! Hard to believe how the years fly by. Hug them as much as you can!
Post a Comment