Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fence Crash Pics




First of all, I was the only one in the car and I am fine! I was actually almost at work when it happened. I was on the frontage road and it's always snowy on there, but my wheels just must've caught it wrong this time. I had no control at all, spun around in a circle and backwards into this fence. The damage that was done was when the my car back over the fence, the fence ripped off a good chunk of the front of my car. Otherwise it was just a few little dents in the back and side. I didn't get jerked around or anything. The only thing that hurt the next day was my wrist, not sure why! We're really hoping it gets totaled because we needed to get rid of it anyway. We're supposed to find out today. I didn't get a picture of the car yet, but I will try and get one before they fix or total it. We will have to go clean the car out anyway probably by tomorrow. It was a scary experience though, just thinking about what COULD have happened! Taylor could've been with me, I could've flipped over, I could've flew onto the highway (I was very close), I could've hurt the baby.. glad it's over with and we're all okay but what a stressful thing to go through! I am over it now, just hoping for a new car soon :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you're okay. Maybe they'll total it and you guys can join the 'minivan club'!! (it's really MUCH better than it sounds!)

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Yikes!!! I'm sorry that happened but so glad you're ok!!

Jim and Donna said...

Glad that everyone is ok and that you can get something safer. Congrats on them totaling it. Hugs from us to all of you

Ashley said...

I'm SO glad your BOTH ok.