Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Week of 2011

I've been enjoying my new coffee maker that Santa brought me this year! Now, I just need to figure out what flavors I like so I can take advantage of an awesome deal I got for registering it online.

Taylor and her friend Grace have been enjoying the new barbie house this week, since they've been on winter break. It's been a busy week over here!

This little boy is so darn cute when he sleeps

and of course when he's awake too :) tackling mom

he whacked me with this wand right about now

the girls painted their piggy banks from Grandma & Grandpa today and Hailey has already asked me for money to put in her's.lol




Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and a fun time ringing in the New Year. Thinking we will sleep it in.. probably :)

3 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

cute pictures, glad the girls enjoyed the vacation time together. Everyone will be ready for school next week. Cute job painting girls, sweet little man. Happy New Years to everyone!

marlene said...

Cute pictures....just want to hug them all........Happy New Year.

(Can't wait to have coffee at your house.....)

Angie said...

Cute cute. The kids are getting so big. Our kids love their piggie banks too. They are always taking the money out!