Friday, December 23, 2011

First popsicle and our week...

I made these cookies last week as a trial run for the cookies I made for Taylor's school xmas party earlier this week.  These ones have frosting on them but the ones I made for school were with melted white chocolate and they both were yummy!

This girl sure has a sense of style huh? lol, it must be too warm in our house. She's always putting on shorts or tank tops.. goofy. And her sister's boots. Yes, she has her own boots.

Watercolor painting

Hailey took this picture of me, I'm getting brave and letting them try out the camera once in awhile highly supervised of course.

We played at Grandma & Grandpa P's again while the guys hunted. Reading books...

Painting...

Playing with Grandma's Tupperware...

(one of Taylor's paintings..love it :)

and making a gingerbread house. First time we've done this, I bought the kit awhile ago but hadn't put it together so we brought it along.

The girls thought it was pretty cool

and then we all ate some, Hailey ate the gingerbread man, Taylor took a bite of the tree and a few candies, and I had a few candies. Not sure what else was snuck off but didn't look like we damaged it too much!

Playing dr

Grandma was trying to put medicine in their belly buttons, lol

Cheeseball, I needed a picture for a couple projects and this is the smile I got, cutie pants

Aiden anxiously waiting for his turn in the bath, he is so funny.. he stands there and lifts up his legs one at a time like one of these days he's gonna just climb in. :P

finally mom!

I was hiding behind a little table

There you are!

First lick of a popsicle, LOL

Yummy! He only had a few licks but thought it was pret-ty good!

Give me that

Playing with our friends

Taylor had $3 grab bag in her class and this is what she got from her friend Karli (she told her which bag to grab, haha)

Aiden was searching for this book, says his sister. It is almost like, yeah, that's the one I was looking for!  He has started emptying the bookshelf at least once a day... fun...

and these are the spritz cream cheese sugar cookies I made for daycare moms, Taylor's teacher and Lorna.. along with projects. I have a newfound respect for my mom making these all these years, they are kind of a pain but so good!

waving at Cooper

Don't think I posted this on the blog yet.. playing in his sister's bed while Mommy was changing sheets.. kind of blurry on my phone camera but still love the look on his face!

Have a good weekend everyone and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jim and Donna said...

cute pictures, cant wait to see you all!