I cannot put into words how much this picture of Taylor makes me smile!
LOL, you are hilarious my dear.
Aiden is just set in fast forward all of a sudden and is growing up right before our eyes.
He's not satisfied crawling around now that he's mastered that, so he's been pulling up on the furniture. He's starting to walk next to things now! Crazy little man. Maybe you'll be walking as early as Taylor did at 8 1/2 months! We'll see. He definately has tasted independence and likes it!
He also loves climbing on people. Hailey loves it too, she thinks it's great now that he's big/tough enough to play with and wrestle around with a little bit!
*********
Taylor is home sick from school today. She had a tummy ache and 101 fever when she got up this morning. However, after a dose of motrin and an hour and a half later she was begging me to take her to school. Her school, however, has a 24 hr fever-free return policy so she's home yet. She also has the day off tomorrow since they have voting at the school so she gets an unplanned extended weekend! Hailey is still not all back to normal since being sick last week, but no more sick bellies or fevers for her. Aiden is still working on those top teeth and I swear one of them is going to break through at any moment! Ben is still sick with a bad cough/cold and I'm hoping that breaks any day now. He's been horribly coughing at night and not sleeping well enough that he should be for work and also waking up Aiden. Hoping the mucinex kicks in soon or he'll be heading to the dr, whether he likes it or not! I'm doing ok, a few sinus things but someone has to take care of everyone else.. so knock on wood, I'm not going to get sick!
That must be all for now, someone's calling his "mama"... another thing that makes me smile :) -nevermind the fact that every other word in his vocabulary is "dada" :P when he actually means dada and every other thing he calls dada too besides me!



4 comments:
what fun it is to watch them grow up and yes it goes way too fast. Hope Taylor feels better soon and Ben too. Cute pictures, miss you all
XXOO
wow starting to walk already...crazy!!! He is super sweet and so are your girls!! I love checking in and seeing the kids grow!! I've been sick too and Neal brought home Theraflu for me and I call it the magic potion it works amazing. Within minutes of drinking I feel much better and I can tell right away when it's wearing off.
Heehee, what a bunch of cuties! And Mister Aiden, you sure are growing fast! Hope your house gets feeling better soon! I totally sympathize with Ben. This bug lasts forEVER!
Haha, that picture of Taylor makes me laugh too :)
Post a Comment