Friday, November 4, 2011

A Boy and his Cars

Taylor was reading and singing "The Wheels on the Bus" to Aiden one morning before school

/These two were reading books and listening too :)

Hailey was sick on Wednesday.. you know your 3 yr old isn't feeling well when they actually take not one but two naps in one day! (one nap would've been a red flag for her lately) She's better now!

Aiden loves his tractors and his cars

and he loves having someone to play with when his sister's aren't around

yummy, must taste it too

This is where I find Aiden everytime I leave him on the floor in the living room for a minute and come back in the room... he flies over to the car ramp

had to stick this picture in there.. Aiden loves his baby snacks, usually the little puffs. this was his first time with those cheese doodle ones and he loved them.

There's the car ramp again :)

goofball, must stand up next to and try to walk by everything!

I'm busy mom. He slides them down the slide and bangs them together.. throws all the cars off then gets mad because he wants them back! lol

Yes, I realize I post a lot more pictures of Aiden than the girls but he's the baby, what can you do.  They got tons of pictures when they were the baby.. so at least I get some of them too :)

2 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

what cute pictures, he is all boy that is for sure, watch out momma he will be walking soon. Then off to school, thats just how fast it goes. enjoy each day
XXOO

Herod Happenings said...

He's adorable and they grow too fast not to take a ton of pictures. Looks like you keep busy :)