Hailey thought their stairs were pretty cool.
Playing with Uncle Ron
The tables

A lot of the food on Dad's plate.. oh so yummy!
and delicious pies as well!

Mom was teaching the girls to crochet hats and flowers.. and I got to snuggle Makenzie for a little while since the daddies all went shopping.

Mom was teaching the girls to crochet hats and flowers.. and I got to snuggle Makenzie for a little while since the daddies all went shopping.
the kids even had fun projects to do!

Auntie Mary played the piano while the kids sang, then Tyler & Hailey played a bit too :)
We had a fun play day at Tim & Mel's on Friday, check out her blog for pictures. I don't have many pics at Mom & Dad's from the rest of the weekend because I was sick :( But, these couple are from Grandma's camera.. Taylor is a goofball. yes. So thankful for my parents for pretty much watching the girls the rest of the weekend so I could recover. We even got to check out the Mattel toy store just down the road a few miles. Pretty neat.
Auntie Mary played the piano while the kids sang, then Tyler & Hailey played a bit too :)
We had a fun play day at Tim & Mel's on Friday, check out her blog for pictures. I don't have many pics at Mom & Dad's from the rest of the weekend because I was sick :( But, these couple are from Grandma's camera.. Taylor is a goofball. yes. So thankful for my parents for pretty much watching the girls the rest of the weekend so I could recover. We even got to check out the Mattel toy store just down the road a few miles. Pretty neat.
Taylor got sick Monday morning but still was a happy girl in between, and Hailey even let me take her picture for a change! Hoping the sick bug leaves our house soon and for good this time! No fun.





4 comments:
Great Family time and weekend sorry Kara got sick and Taylor too when you got home. Loved everyminute of it, Shopping friday and supper at Tim and Mels, and keeping the kids entertained, or should I say they kept us...lol always goes too fast!
Sure was a fun Thanksgiving!
p.s.-your parents would've watched the girls whether you were sick or not! That's just how it goes!
What a fun Thanksgiving with fun people....glad everyone had a fun weekend (cepting the sick stuff Kara)
Hugs
Aw... the last couple pics are soooo cute! :)
Post a Comment