We go in for our ultrasound next Tuesday so let the voting begin for anybody who would like to! No I will not be offended by anyone's comments or votes, so please have at it. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
I'm going for a boy (or 2) just becuz......Grandma P
I say girl!!
mmm... another girl :)
mmm....I'm saying it's a girl. I did lots of comparisons back and forth with this post http://papendorf4.blogspot.com/2007/12/vote-now.html
lol, I knew I posted that picture last time but couldn't find it on my computer. The only one I could find was a bare belly one and didn't want to post that for comparison! lol
I'm going to be sassy a guess twin girls! :) I'd love to see yous have a boy though, but after peeking back at the link Melissa put up, I'd say you look like your carrying the same. And to make you feel better, the people I work for, the mom is pregnant and she is very much so showing already (also her 3rd pregnancy) and shes a few weeks LESS then you! And she knows forsure its only 1 baby (because she's an ultrasound tech and checked mulitple times!) so I wouldn't worry too much, but I'd love twin girls myself so that's my hopes for you! Lol!
i think it's a boy :) at least i hope it is, cause they're so fun!
maybe i should not comment again, but like i said last post!
A girl:]
I really dont have an idea at this point. Will share when I get the feeling, Granpa says boy!
you look so cute!! i will say girl. you guys make cute girls. :)
I say boy.. especially because of your comments of it being a "lazy baby" with not many movements... Kristian was way quieter in-utero than Erin :)
I'm going to say a boy, just because we need another little "Ben" in the family.
Post a Comment