Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween & Misc

My camera has been acting funny and was a cheapy one so we've been shopping for a new one. Ben & I FINALLY agreed on one so here are some new pictures! Taylor was the first portrait.

and sleeping Hailey this afternoon


and there's Cooper.. he hasn't had his picture taken in awhile.



We took the girls trick-or-treating this afternoon, and they had lots of fun!

Taylor was a golden fairy and/or butterfly (depends on when you asked her) and Hailey was Minnie Mouse (didn't want to wear the ears).




*
In other news, I have been stressed out and hormonal. I'm trying not to be, but it's just the way it is lately. This baby is super lazy and gets me worried for days when I can't feel it move/kick then reassures me.. then worries me again. It's still early, but I can't be too reassured until the ultrasound Nov 9th. I am feeling well sickwise though. It helps when I can sleep at night. Everything else is going well over here. We've been enjoying the cool weather, but I'd rather it wouldn't snow just yet.
*I'll try to post a picture of me & the little one on Wednesday for you all to take a gender guess if you want! I'll be 18 weeks and next Tuesday is my ultrasound at almost 19 weeks.

6 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

very cute costumes, miss you two really bad been too long you had a super fun time going with Mom and dad, missed being with you this year. Great big hugs and kisses, to two cute kids

Melissa said...

What a couple of cutie-patooties! Looks like you had a fun time trick-or-treating! See you soon!

Unknown said...

:] cute pictures!
i was minnie mouse once when i was a wee lad;]

-hope you start feeling better! i am just going to say you are going to have another little girl! [i do well with predicting sex i'm 4 for 4 right now! i mean i do have a 50% chance either way:D]

Burchibunch said...

Cute costumes! Hope the ultrasound goes well! Will be anxious to hear.

marlene said...

Cute little customes.....got to see these little girls after they got to eat some of that candy. (I was their patient, and Taylor was giving me a WILD exam....) but was fun, and love you guys.

Angie said...

cute costumes. its fun now that the kids can enjoy it.