Monday, August 30, 2010

Popsicles and splashing in our pool!

The girls were loving some popsicles Saturday afternoon. Go here to see a funny video of them! I tried to upload here but wouldn't work for me today!





Check out our red tongues!!

We met Grandma & Papa P at the mall the other night and the girls came home with a new ice cream play-doh set :) They had lots of fun with it this morning!






Taylor's making chocolate ice cream and Hailey's adding sprinkles!

We also played in our splash pool this morning since it was so hot today. The kids always have so much fun in there.




Hope everyone's having a good week! Everything's going ok over here. I have a spell of morning sickness every now and then but am doing ok overall. Better. I have been seriously craving vegetables.. especially fried ones or baked with butter and sugar or parmesan cheese! I guess there could be worse cravings. :) My next dr appointment is next Wednesday the 8th where they will try to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I will be 10 weeks then. We are nervous and excited at the same time!

5 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

Cute summer pictures, heres hoping this hot weather has come to an end, the video is very darling.
Cant wait to go camping.

marlene said...

Cute pictures and what fun to splash in the pool on a hot summer day. Can't open the video(:
Hugs.....

Melissa said...

Cutie patooties! See ya in a few days!

Aleigh said...

Adorable pictures!! Looks like you're enjoying the last of our summery days!! Good luck on your appt next week too!! Anxious to hear!! :)

Herod Happenings said...

Cute pics. My girls pooled their money together and bought the ice cream set too. They love it.