Saturday, November 7, 2009

Indian Summer and Swimming!

Since Ben was hunting last night and today, us girls took a short trip to Grandpa & Grandma P's house. We had lots of fun there... fish fry, storytime, shopping, playing outside in on a warm Fall day, a trip to Auntie Shelley's, and even some swimming! (indoors of course)


Grandma reading to Taylor- think she may have made her read half her library :)


Hailey & Grandpa playing



Hailey "sleeping" in her Dora tent

Miss Photogenic (in an outfit from her cousin Casey, she is very proud of her clothes from her.. thanks again!)

Playing tennis in the front yard - gotta love that face!


Hailey did NOT want her picture taken! Every time I took the camera out she'd be so happy and then all of a sudden "NNNNNOOOO!!!" So, these were the best I could get, she's still cute I think :)






New London Pool




Thanks for the fun day!

4 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Awww, what a fun day!! That pool looks really nice!!!

Jim and Donna said...

fun,fun,fun...lucky girls! all of you!

marlene said...

It was a very FUN, beautiful. Yes, Donna, I was lucky to spend twith all my girls...(even a quick vist with Shell). Wished you could have been here too....

Thanks Kara....for sharing your day.

Love you all

Herod Happenings said...

Looks like fun. The girls are growing up so much. Going to miss seeing you this year!!!