The girls played on Papa's chairs after meeting Sunday :)


Here are my daycare kids and my own of course. I never have gotten a picture of them all together until this one. Plus, Taylor & Kade hugging.. they are best friends and act like brother & sister so can be enemies too :P

These girls love their books

We went to Auburndale for Thanksgiving with the Topinka family this year and it was nice to see everybody. Hailey is coloring with her Uncle Jerry here.. or maybe Jerry is coloring by himself :)

Hailey trying to trace around her hand like the big kids.


Here are some of the kids that were there. Taylor, Karena, Kylie, Megan, Madi & Hailey.. just missing Natalia & Logan in this one. They were just sitting here waiting to play a game so I snapped one quick.

Mar arranged a few games and the kids were entertained for awhile

Here are my daycare kids and my own of course. I never have gotten a picture of them all together until this one. Plus, Taylor & Kade hugging.. they are best friends and act like brother & sister so can be enemies too :P
These girls love their books
We went to Auburndale for Thanksgiving with the Topinka family this year and it was nice to see everybody. Hailey is coloring with her Uncle Jerry here.. or maybe Jerry is coloring by himself :)
Hailey trying to trace around her hand like the big kids.
Here are some of the kids that were there. Taylor, Karena, Kylie, Megan, Madi & Hailey.. just missing Natalia & Logan in this one. They were just sitting here waiting to play a game so I snapped one quick.
Mar arranged a few games and the kids were entertained for awhile
The big kids pulling the little kids around

Scrapbooking for great Grandma & Grandpa


Scrapbooking for great Grandma & Grandpa
Hailey helping Grandma put up snowflakes decals on her windows

Not sure why this was so entertaining, but Hailey kept taking the seat out of the little rocking chair and playing in it!

Taylor playing her new princess fishing game that I got on black Friday doing the little shopping I did.
Not sure why this was so entertaining, but Hailey kept taking the seat out of the little rocking chair and playing in it!
Taylor playing her new princess fishing game that I got on black Friday doing the little shopping I did.



4 comments:
looks like turkey day was fun! Hurray for Hailey.. a start is a start!!
Looks like tons of fun!!! I love all the new pics!! :)
I was trying to figure out how you guys went to the Topinka Thanksgiving... but I think I got it! Ben's mom was a Topinka? So that makes Bill and Shanda's kids 2nd cousins w/ yours? Looks like fun! :) All the little ones are getting so grown up! time flies! :)
Way to go Hailey, what nice pictures, we sure missed you at the Pedersens thanksgiving. Cute daycare picture! What fun for the cousins to have a day of play
Post a Comment