Monday, August 24, 2009

Pony tail, Friends, Animals & new glasses!

I realize I don't update that often anymore and I'm sorry! So, here are a bunch in one :)

Here was Hailey's first pony tail! Her hair is getting pretty long but it's pretty curly so you can't tell that it's actually long enough to make a pony tail!





The kids love playing dress-up almost every day! Taylor said Kade was a boy butterfly, he's dressed as Tinkerbell :)




Last week we went to the free children's farm in Plammann Park, Appleton. It was neat.. just a few cows, pigs, sheep, rabbits to look through the fence at but cool anyway.





My first morning glory! Actually, two of them.. little purple one below the heavenly blue one.




I was doing the dishes after lunch one day last week while Hailey & Bennett were playing in the living room. Went to check on them and this is what I found :) Hailey loves Bennett! She was hugging him and he was petting her face!







Good thing he's a tough guy!




Taylor was reading books on Daddy's back the other night.. must've been comfortable there.




These are my new glasses I picked up today. They are kinda dorky but I like them! The style nowadays I guess! I haven't had new glasses in about 10 years so my prescription was pretty dated.

3 comments:

marlene said...

Cute Cute pictures of friend and Mom's new glasses.....Love them all

Jim and Donna said...

thanks for sharing, very cute pictures! Love the glasses too , sweet morning glories

Angie said...

I LOVE your new glasses, you look super cute in them. :)