Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Matching girls!



Our matching girls tonight! Taylor had this outfit when she was Hailey's age and she loved it when I pulled it out to wash for Hailey. I got lucky and found a matching one for Taylor on ebay! It looks short in this picture, but it's not really that short.


The girls are getting anxious to go camping next week over Labor Day weekend and so are Ben and I! So, I've been going through all of the fall clothes for the evenings/morning anyway. You never know what the weather will be like around here! Plus, needed to sort through the clothes anyway to see what we need yet for the cooler weather coming! It's been fun going through the clothes, not as much fun washing them all and putting them away. Now I just need to take some things out of their closets and dressers to make room!

2 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

We love the season changes, so we can bring out the long sleeves, so cute, girls look sweet matching. Fun to have two girls to dress alike, I had to dress me and you alike...lucky you ! :)

Heather S said...

Cute. I love Hailey's expression on the 1st picture! :D