I'm happy to report that Hailey had another heart echo today and everything looked good! The hole in her heart is a little smaller than 6 months ago, and her heart is growing normally. Dr said it wasn't hurting any of her other organs and she's a very healthy little girl! She was 17 lbs 13 oz today and 27 inches. She did great with the ultrasound too. At first she was wacking at the lady but then sat pretty still for her and only cried once when I was telling the lady about her sister Taylor and then she was looking around for her and couldn't see her. Grandma P came with us and waited in the waiting room with Taylor. Thanks again for that. Anyway, I'm relieved again though I should be trusting a little more. I'm thinking I will sleep much better tonight than last! We don't have to go back for a follow-up until March 2010! Also, Hailey will be 10 months old tomorrow, believe it or not. We'll be celebrating her birthday here before we know it! Crazy.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Hailey's Heart Echo
I'm happy to report that Hailey had another heart echo today and everything looked good! The hole in her heart is a little smaller than 6 months ago, and her heart is growing normally. Dr said it wasn't hurting any of her other organs and she's a very healthy little girl! She was 17 lbs 13 oz today and 27 inches. She did great with the ultrasound too. At first she was wacking at the lady but then sat pretty still for her and only cried once when I was telling the lady about her sister Taylor and then she was looking around for her and couldn't see her. Grandma P came with us and waited in the waiting room with Taylor. Thanks again for that. Anyway, I'm relieved again though I should be trusting a little more. I'm thinking I will sleep much better tonight than last! We don't have to go back for a follow-up until March 2010! Also, Hailey will be 10 months old tomorrow, believe it or not. We'll be celebrating her birthday here before we know it! Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm sure that is a relief to you to know that the hole isn't bigger and it is not hurting her. Glad to hear it also. She is such a little cutie, just look at her smile!!
Happy it all went well today, and that Grandma Mar could help out. She is a honey, we miss you, and your big "sis" hugs to all!!
Thats so good to hear! I've been wondering how she was doing with that! Can't believe she'll be 1 so soon?!? Time sure flies doesn't it!
great news! she sure is getting big - love that smile :)
Archer has passed her up...he's 19 pounds! Glad you got good news.
Glad you got good news!! I can't believe how fast she's growing...hard to believe she's 10 months old...where did that time go?? Seems like yesterday we were up at the hospital to see her for the first time!:0)
Glad for the good news!! That grin of hers is just adorable. Hugs
Post a Comment