Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Matching Outfits Again



Taylor pulled these skirts out when I was cleaning their closet yesterday and wanted to wear it. I told her she could wear it to meeting this morning, so the second she woke up she brought it out to me and asked me to help her put it on. Cutie pie.

Hailey has a clip in her hair today! It's right at that point that it's starting to look messy with nothing in it.

P.S. Taylor was crying because she was being corrected by her daddy for not sitting still for the picture. She was fine 2 seconds later.. but of course my batteries died so I couldn't try for another. Oh well, next time.

3 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

OH it is just perfect the way it is , real life, we are not always smiling! Love the outfits, love the girls in them too. XXOO Grandma and Papa Mrnak

Heather S said...

adorable outfits...girls too :)

marlene said...

AUUUH...so sweet. Picture is perfect...Glad you got to wear that skirt on Sunday, Taylor..

hugs and kisses, Grandma and Papa P