Since I'm posting anyway, here are the matching girls for meeting last night in their cute outfits from Auntie Shelley.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Good Luck Heather!
Thinking about you going in for your c-section tomorrow. Good luck to you all and I'm sure you're anxiously waiting to hold your little girl :) We'll be thinking about you guys, hope everything goes smoothly and according to plan!
Since I'm posting anyway, here are the matching girls for meeting last night in their cute outfits from Auntie Shelley.


Since I'm posting anyway, here are the matching girls for meeting last night in their cute outfits from Auntie Shelley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yes we will be thinking of Heather and Justin tomorrow as they welcome their little one,
Cute pictures girls those outfits are perfect for winter
Love momma and papa m
Thanks for the thoughts!!:-)
Cute outfits.;-)
Adoreable little outfits on two adoreable litle girls...How cute.
Yes, Heather and Justin, will be thinking about you tomorrow...anxiously awaiting her arrival.
momma and papa p
Post a Comment