Ever since convention, Taylor has been getting into the habit of praying several times a day. It's usually just, "Our Father, thank you for something. Amen," then she giggles.
I always pray with her and try to remember some key things like the workers, Daddy, Mommy, Hailey, food, etc... well, this morning her prayer was, "Our Father, thank you for Hailey and something, something, and something." Then she was laughing so hard and saying,"I'm funny, Mommy!"
I swear I'm going to hook up the video camera next time we pray.
By the way, Karen & Heather, did you hear her starting to pray in meeting last night?
**Forgot to add that Hailey was 14 lbs exactly and 24 1/2 in yesterday **
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh yes, several times! I almost started until I heard her start and couldn't figure out for a minute if it was you or what...then I realized it was her!:-)
too cute Taylor, keep up the good work
Hugs
Oh yeah.....same as Heather, I started/heard her, and thinking it was you, I stopped....realized it was her, and proceeded!!
That is SO sweet!!!
Post a Comment