Sunday, September 28, 2008

Taylor's New Bed

Grandpa & Grandma P brought Taylor's new bed over this afternoon. I spent all day Saturday cleaning the girls room to make room for it and putting clothes away that are too small etc. It's actually a day bed, but it works and it's really nice! She's got Cinderella, Belle & Sleeping Beauty sheets on it.. now I just have to find a nice bedspread.



She loves it! Though, once we cleared out Hailey's crib, she thought that was pretty cool to play in too!





Already best friends.



The closet was one of the FUNNEST parts of the clean-up.






These are just some pictures of Hailey playing with this ball tonight, too cute. She's still playing with it and having a blast.

3 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

The room looks great, how much fun to have a real big bed Taylor, lucky girl, cute pictures
Hugs

Amber said...

cute:0)

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I LOVE the bed!!! Too cute!!