Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Sling

I'm looking for an easy but effective baby sling pattern. Anyone have one they want to share? I was thinking this would probably come in really handy at convention next week but I really don't have $75-100 to buy a good one. Thanks!

4 comments:

Angie said...

just an idea, check craigslist. they have lots of things that are used for cheap. not sure they would have a sling but they just might! ive gotten tons of stuff off there. just find the one in your area. i have a sling i bought from ebay that i like - i can bring it if you wanna borrow while we're there! we are coming to the dells sometime on fri...let me know!

Melissa said...

I have a pattern for a sling...bought it to make for baby #3, but I haven't even opened the pattern yet. Otherwise, check ebay or craigslist...

Heather T said...

Hmmm...well, I'd love to give you a pattern, but I'm the kinda girl who doesn't touch sewing machines EVER and live with the philosophy "if you can buy it, why go thru all the trouble to make it yourself?":-) So, I guess the only thing I could tell you is what they already said about cking craigslist(I've seen a few on there) and ebay...good luck!!:-)

Herod Happenings said...

I wish we lived closer, you could have borrowed mine for your conventions. They have some at Target for $40. Got mine online for $30. When is convention?