This is the picture we are using for our picture cards this season. Taylor turned 18 months old on Sunday, December 2nd. Can you believe it?! Time sure does fly by. I'm sure we'll be saying that again soon when she has a new little brother or sister running around after her!
Taylor is very photogenic, but lately she wants to take the pictures herself. So, to make a long story short, it's getting a lot harder to get her to sit still for pictures.
Also, Taylor LOVES dresses lately! She can not wear them enough. She likes skirts OK, but dresses are where it's at. When I put this dress on her for pictures, it took me almost 3 hours to convince her that she should put her pajamas on instead. We were having a lazy day at home anyway, so I let her play in it awhile. It is her special meeting dress, so I didn't want it getting ripped or stained before then. Oh, the joys of being a girl :)



4 comments:
It's about time you guys got a blog, too!! Taylor's picture is very cute...I need a 5x7 of that for my frame...since she's only changed just a little bit since she was one year old! Megan must've been telling her how much fun it is to wear dresses!!
Thanks for sharing, cant wait to see the little darling, waiting for Megans Birthday what fun. Hugs from Gma and Gpa Mrnak
What a cute picture! I'll be in WI over the holidays, hopefully we'll be able to see each other. So glad you started a blog!
That is an ADORABLE picture!!! I love it!
Post a Comment