Monday, December 10, 2007
Can you say MONDAY?
Wow, it has been an awful Monday here.. a royal Monday so we call it. I hate MONDAYS! Especially today. Sorry, it's been a rough one. We are a small business as it is and only have about 6 people in the office every day. Well, 3 of them are gone today and it's been so busy, and another one of them likes to talk on his cell phone non-stop. Plus, I think I'm just tired from the weekend. I never unpacked last night, so I'll have to do that and make some kind of supper but then I am doing nothing else! (besides play with Taylor of course :) Hope everyone else's Monday is going better than mine. I am so looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I only have to work the second half of Wednesday next week (have our ultrasound in the a.m. YEAH), then I'm off Thursday. Then I'm off 12/24 and 12/25, 12/31 and 1/1. CAN'T WAIT :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Amen to busy Monday, Hard to get back after busy weekend
Love to Taylor
You better let us know how the ultrasound goes! :D Any names picked out yet? I hope your next Monday is better. We'll be thinking about you guys. Give Taylor hugs for us.
Post a Comment