Everyone was up at the crack of dawn today all excited for Taylor's 1st day of school! Hailey's first day of 4K is tomorrow (orientation with Mom for 45 mins) then Thursday will be the first day they get to ride the bus!
All dressed and ready to go
By the front of her school, I compared to last year and she is a whole brick taller :)
Growing up too fast
I snapped this picture on my way out.. she obviously wasn't paying attention to me..lol



3 comments:
Ohhhhh Taylor, how cute and excited you look. I hope you have a good 1st year....
Love you honey
Hard to believe how time flys...seems like she was just a baby now first grade...what a cutie cant wait to hear all about school...lots of friends from last year in her class makes it much easier for her
What a fun first day of school!
Post a Comment