As you can imagine, July has already been very busy and full of fun!
We celebrated Ben's 27th birthday!
<3 these pictures
Taylor insisted we make Daddy a cake and she drew a picture of a fish that we needed to put on it :)
We ate supper and played at Tim & Mel's, Aiden was trying to break Jax out - he heard that he was being mistreated over there.... LOL, jk :P
Megan and Taylor were reading on the hammock
The guys had some fireworks they were shooting off and Hailey wasn't too sure about them, she liked them but didn't want to get too close again. They were going to have a sleepover so she was already in her PJ's
The rest of the kids were jumping for joy everytime
the 4th of July, we went over to spend time with Mel and the kids while they played on the slip and slide and in the pool
The kids were pretending they were at the beach and making sand castles and a big mess :P
then we had a picnic at Riverside Park and watched the ski show - it was way too hot! So, we went home after and spent as much time as we could in the air conditioning! Not sure exactly how hot it got but somewhere upwards of 105-110 and ridiculous humidity.
Friday night we had a pool party at Jerry & Lorna's
and that is our July so far!
Now, the reason I don't update my blog very often is because I figured people are seeing pictures on facebook since I don't get very many comments on here. If you want me to keep updating the blog more often, please comment when you read them and then I'll know to keep updating :) Under the blog post it'll say "0 comments" or a certain #. Click on it and then you should be able to comment if you're not sure how.



9 comments:
fun summer days...so nice the cousins are close enough to play together~ thanks for sharing the pics
I check your blog when I see you've updated it on Facebook!! :)
We love seeing the pictures.
Aiden looks so much like Ben. A sweet family.
it's fun to read your blog too....
I get your updates on here when you update, but I see your pics in facebook, too, so whatever you decide is fine. :)
What fun we had on the hottest days of the year...whew. Good thing we could play in Jerry and Lorna's pool.....fun times, cute kids. Love the one of my baby with his kids. Now I no why I feel old....Hugs and Kisses
I love checking out your blog, Kara! I love updated pics of the kids!
Love looking @ the blog :) Not a facebooker :) & the girls always ask 2 see pics of the girls on here!
We don't do facebook and love to see your family growing on your blog! We don't seem to get to Marion anymore either so never get to see you all anymore!
Megan
Post a Comment