Hope you all are having a good January, this month is flying by again it seems! Ben's work has been picking up, Taylor's enjoying school, and Hailey and Aiden and the daycare kids are keeping me on my toes as always! Aiden is so dangerously close to walking it's ridiculous! Last night he was walking 2-3 steps from the table to the foot rest to the couch and around in circles... tried to video a little bit but not letting me load it right now! will try again later. Here are some things we've been up to...
Hailey adopted Nikki as her "BFF" for the day :)
Aiden loves his pancakes
I found this picture on my camera when I left Daddy home with the kids and went to the store the other day.... ? lol
Aiden got his third haircut this weekend.. it was getting pretty crazy!
there's the pile of hair we cut off!
and there's the cute little boy with his new haircut :)
dancing with his puppy
Hailey and Aiden clowning around as usual :)
the three buzz heads :)
good friends!
Hailey modeling her new hello kitty shirt for me :)
That's all for now, take care!



5 comments:
can't believe how grown up they're all looking! cute pics...love the new haircut;0)
cute cute....want to just grab em all and give em big hugs and kisses.....
January will be gone in a flash! haahaa...couldn't help myself!
Cute pictures....little man is growing up so fast!
sweet, sweet pics!!! how early did your girls walk, I don't remember! he's way ahead of any of our kids at any rate!!
haha Mel, that's what I told her today that Taylor said to me yesterday..lol "January will be gone in a flash!" Karen- I emailed you but Taylor was 8 1/2 months and Hailey was 11 months.
Post a Comment