Thursday, September 1, 2011

Taylor's First Day of Kindergarten!

My hello kitty girls getting ready to head off to drop Taylor at school for her first day of Kindergarten!

On the way home I said,"I miss Taylor" and Hailey said,"I miss her toooo!" :(

Big school, little girl :)

Taylor did great and was very excited to go! Mommy didn't hold up so well, and I saw tears in Daddy's eyes too :)  Good thing I have extra kids to snuggle :)

Standing in line before the bell rings in front of her classroom.

Glad to see Taylor is listening here.. she looks so sweet :)

4 comments:

marlene said...

augh.....let my blow my nose, and wipe a tear......Too Sweet, too cute....Hang in there Mom and Dad....This is life....and she will do wonderful.

(She looks so tiny by that big school....)

Big Hug for little Ms. Hailey....

Love Ya Goys

Melissa said...

Have a great first day of Kindergarten, Taylor! You sure do look proud!

Heather S said...

happy 1st day. hoping the rest are just as fun!

Herod Happenings said...

Can't believe she is that old!! New chapter beginning for both of you. It's a great learning experience for all of you. It doesn't get easier each year either!! :)