Monday, July 11, 2011

Aiden's First Haircut!

Aiden got his first haircut yesterday 7/10/11 at 3 months 10 days old!  Ben has been wanting me to cut it but I wasn't quite ready :)  It's growing in at different lengths (mostly on top and one side of his head since he rubbed off the other side) and it's coming in a lighter color so I decided to do it yesterday!  Here is Aiden's before hair...

Grandma held him and Uncle Jon took pictures

He wasn't too pleased with the noise and vibration on his head

It was really hard to cut! We tried getting it wet but that baby hair just didn't want to buzz!  I got most of it but snipped some with the scissors and think there are still a few long hairs that dodged the buzzers.

Here's his new hair! I love it :)  Daddy's pretty proud too that he has short hair like his now..lol.
I was worried it would make him look more like a baby but I think he looks older!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Uncle Tim and Auntie Mel love your new do, buddy! It looks great on you!

Lindsay said...

aww, too cute! looks like aiden sat well for his trim. :) what a lucky lil dude to have that much hair!