Friday, July 16, 2010
Our Little Tigers
The girls were coloring so nicely at the kitchen table with some new markers we just bought at Michaels. Mommy went down to the basement to get laundry and was gone less than 5 minutes. Ta da!! The girls both had stripes down there arms and legs and Hailey even colored on the bottom of her feet! "But Mommy, we just wanted to be tigers!!" Taylor said. lol, it was hard to be mad because I couldn't stop laughing. Taylor started crying right away when I saw them and Hailey thought it was hilarious!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It's that the truth, it doesn't take long to get in trouble. Love it though. Sounds like our girls are alike, one will cry, other on laugh and what do you do!! :) Cute pics of the girls.
What funny little girls, cant wait to see you tonight! Love the pictures! XXOO
Cutest little Tigers I ever saw....
Love the pictures.
Hugs and Kisses!!!
Oh no! But what creative little minds! :) They are so cute, even with marker all over them..heehe.
haha.. tigers!! cute!
Post a Comment