Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Hailey Anna!

It's Hailey's 2nd birthday already today!! Who knew this tiny little girl would be the strongest person I know! We love you so much Hailey!


Newborn


6 Months


1 Year


18 Months


2 years!!
I can't believe how much she's changed. Looking back at her newborn pics now I really think she looked a lot like Ben, then Grandpa, Grandma, and now me as a little girl. She sure is her own person, so maybe she will take the best parts of all of us :)

8 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

What sweet pictures, love this little princess. Thats the idea Kara, give them the best of each and only can get better!

Melissa said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, peanut!

Melissa said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, peanut!

Elissa & Logan said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! It's your special day...so dress up like a princess ALL day :)

Heather S said...

Happy 2nd Birthday!!
she looks so grown up.. no more baby :(

Jodelle said...

Happy birthday Hailey!

marlene said...

Happy Birthday Little peanut.....can't believe you are two already. Glad I could spend a little time with you today. We love you.....

Herod Happenings said...

She's a doll, two years have gone by too fast!!