Monday, March 22, 2010

Raking Leaves & Gma's 80th bday

Taylor helped me rake the rest of the Fall leaves up last week. She was my big helper and slept good that night! lol.


Taylor was pretending to be Heather in this picture, lol. She said, "I need my glasses on so I can see my lunch!" :) She's got her purse and keys too!


Hailey was excited to see Auntie Shelley!



Grandma's 80th Birthday was Saturday 3/20 so we had cake and snacks with them Sunday afternoon







Taylor always has to steal A. Shell's shoes!


playing the organ!

3 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

Glad you got to go to Grandma's bday, Gramma's need loving too. The pictures are great!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures. And psh...ya...I'd steal Auntie Shelley's shoes, too...she has like the awesomest shoes!!!

marlene said...

What a wonderful day!!! It was v/special to have little g/grand daughters celebrating g/grandma's 80th birthday...They had so much much fun the little time we were there.......(hide and seek)Found everyone of Grandmas secret hiding places....(PS she said we didn't wear her out....wsssssh, cuz, when you turn 80, that means some celebrating....)....