Monday, September 14, 2009

Swimming in the Tub & Rummage Finds

I haven't blogged much lately, but when people don't comment I just assume that they see pictures on facebook already or don't check often so comment more if you want more posts :) We will see most of you at convention this week, yayyyy! We are very happy that it's finally that time of year again. I haven't been able to use the facebook photo uploader lately, keeps giving me errors. So I'll probably post more pictures here than not, and here are a few pictures from the past little while.


A couple Sundays ago, me and my girls :)


Taylor was "swimming" in the bathtub one day this week and wanted her swim goggles on.



These girls are really playing together now. Hailey can climb and get wherever Taylor is now, so for the good and bad, they are always playing together ;-) Taylor loves it! (most of the time)



Hailey found one of Taylor's hats and was wearing it around for a little while the other day. She loves the shirt she's wearing from the Milwaukee Zoo with the monkey on it. She's always looking to see if she has a monkey on her shirt now and says,"ee-ee-oo-oo!" :)




I did a little rummaging Saturday while the girls were still sleeping in with Daddy. When I got home, Taylor was trying on stuff and boots and reading some of the books I got. Thought it was a funny picture with her nightgown and boots!


8 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

Boots look a little big Taylor, cute , nice hat Hailey, thanks for sharing the pictures.Two more days!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the pictures of the cuties!

Jeremy and Lisa said...

Thanks for the pictures! Have a great time at convention!

marlene said...

Hi......I love these pictures. Thanks for sharing pictures and "Grandparents Day" with us.....fun. See you tonight at Birthday Party and then convention......

PS Donna and Mel....so you SOON at convention....

Heather S said...

Cute pics! Enjoy conv. I MIGHT be able to sneak over for a day, otherwise we'll be at menom.

Bill, Shanda, Kylie & Karena said...

Adorable pics! Cant wait to see ya all Sat :)

Burchibunch said...

Love the swim goggles and the boots with pjs!

Heather T said...

haha...i was just thinking this same thing...i usually forget about blogging til someone tells me they've updated theirs cuz i see alot on fb...i'll try to ck here more often!;0)