Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hailey's Toddler Bed

Hailey's crib got changed into a toddler bed the other day and she loves it! I have a whole side rail that I put on at night yet so she doesn't fall out.. just in case. But, she's been napping in it like this and doing pretty well! I usually put a pillow at the end to be safe. She thinks the Dora sheets are especially cool too. Gotta love her morning hair!








and we can't forget silly sister Taylor this afternoon. She was saying,"I'm a cool chick!" when I took her picture :)


5 comments:

Heather S said...

LOL - cool chick! :)

marlene said...

Cute Cute....love that girl with the morning hair (and Little Bed) and love that COOL CHICK too....Can't wait to babysit you girls tomorrow night, while Mommy and Daddy have a date.....XOXO

Grandma from the City

Jodelle said...

Adorable girls....they are getting so big so fast. That COOL CHICK reminds me much of her Auntie Shell.

Jim and Donna said...

You look like grandma in the morning Hailey. and great grandma...too funny. Love your big girl bed, growing up too fast I am thinking. Love those glasses, think mom better save that picture, you will love it someday!(uncle jon)Great big hugs and kisses until next weekend you cuties!
Grandma and Grandpa in the woods

Jeremy and Lisa said...

how exciting for Hailey to be in a big girl bed! We just moved Grant to his big boy bed.