Friday, July 17, 2009

Carousel, piano, chalk...

It is a cooler day today, so we put our sweatshirts on and enjoyed a little time outside playing sidewalk chalk.



Hailey thought the bumblebee needed a little more color :)
Taylor's getting really good at writing her name I think, even in chalk!




The "little" guy I babysit has now passed up Hailey by 3 lbs and it looks like at least a couple inches.. he's almost 8 months younger than here and a big boy :)




The girls had to dress up the other day... just because they wanted to :) They love playing the piano!




Hailey loves her Dora baloon from the grocery store.




and the girls love eachother :) a little snuggle time. Hailey wants to sleep with Taylor at night... but don't think they'd sleep much yet, and Taylor's bed is a little high off the ground for Hailey yet.



Last weekend we went to funset for a little fun :)

The girls love the carousel.

3 comments:

Herod Happenings said...

I can't believe how much Hailey has grown. She is looking so different. So fun to have girls so close, they continue to want to do things together, sleep, cuddle, etc. Fun to watch them!

marlene said...

Cute Picture....Oh I Love these girls.....Yes, I remember holding Bennett, he's a chunk but still cute.....

Hugs and kisses, Grandma from the City

Heather T said...

cute pics!:0)