Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Painting - the results!

Bathroom pics - Neptune Blue - new light above the sink, spray painted towel holders & faucet, new caulking around sink and shower doors.





Living room/looking into kitchen. California Poppy Red, new flowers over door, spray painted vents in kitchen & living room, new blinds in living room.


















The color in the living room is "Glow", an off-white tone.







Thanks Dad & Mom for all of your hard work, everything turned out beautifully!

8 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

The pictures look great Kara, good job in picking your colors. Looks cozy in your house, glad the blind came before we headed out.
Hugs to all

marlene said...

Kara...I love it. Good job Jim and Donna.....

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Wow!! I love it!!! Looks great and awesome color choices!! :)

Melissa said...

Looks nice....really changes the look of things!

p.s.-can I be totally honest and admit that I'm glad the kitchen wallpaper is gone?!?!!!!

The Papendorfs said...

Yes, me too. It was UGLY! but not ugly enough to change it right away I guess :P lol

Herod Happenings said...

Very pretty, looks very nice. Paint always seems to warm a house up.

Heather S said...

Looks good! Nice to have help with big projects :)

ShareandRemember said...

It all looks really nice. I couldn't live without color on my walls! I'd go crazy. Painting is such a pain though.