I took all kinds of pictures today so I don't know where to start. Ben went hunting so us girls played all day (and did laundry).
Here are the princesses.
"Mom, what's she doing to me?"
Hailey had her first real baby food tonight besides cereal. She really liked the peas. She really didn't drink any water but was hanging on it and chewing on it. Thought it was a funny picture.
Cute Pics.....So little Dr. Papendorf is checking out Ms. Hailey's little heart. How's it doing??? Was so fun to watch the girls Friday night....while yous had you date....We had so much FUN FUN.....will do again, anytime....Just ask???
4 comments:
How sweet pictures are priceless, wish we could hug those princesses...XXOO momma and papa M
Uh, I think you mean Hailey had her first baby food...you have Taylor on there!;-) Cute pics...looks like the girls had fun!:-)
whoops, my bad. I was talking on the phone while proof reading. lol
Cute Pics.....So little Dr. Papendorf is checking out Ms. Hailey's little heart. How's it doing??? Was so fun to watch the girls Friday night....while yous had you date....We had so much FUN FUN.....will do again, anytime....Just ask???
Loves, Momma and Papa P
Post a Comment