Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag - A to Z's of me

Let's see if I can get through this while Hailey's napping...
A to Z's of Me
A - Age: 24
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Dishes
D - Dessert you love: banana cream pie
E - Essential start your day item: put my contacts in and lotion on
F - Favorite actor(s)/actress(es): don't have one right now
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 4"
I - Instruments you play: piano, flute, a little sax and clarinet at one tine
J - Job title: Supervisor
K - Kid(s): 2
L - Living arrangements: Our house
M - Mom's name: Donna
N - Nicknames: Care Bear? Mama
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none besides 2 births
P - Pets: Black Lab Cooper
Q - Quote(s) you like: I like Mel's quote but I never heard that one before. "Excuse my type, I'm probably nursing..." is my favorite online quote
S - Siblings: Tim & Jon
T - Time you woke up today: 6:00am (for good - 1:15 & 3:45 before that)
U - Unique habit: I also lock the van doors as soon as I get in and the second I get out.
V - Vegetable you hate: peppers - raw or by themselves anyway.
W - Worst habit: biting the inside of my cheek and trying on 6 outfits before I'm dressed every morning, then leaving the clothes piled instead of hanging them back up.
X - X-rays you've had: knee, teeth, and pregnancy related
Y - Yummy food you have made: I cannot list them.. thought I've been lazy lately.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Wow, I finished!

No comments: