Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We are Home!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that we are home! Hailey Anna was born Monday, May 12th at 1:42 pm weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz, 18 3/4 in long. We are both doing great, and Taylor can't get enough of her new little sister. I will post more soon, but here are a few pictures for now!


10 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! She's absolutely adorable and we can't wait to meet her in person!! Hugs to both of our peanuts!

Jodelle said...

Congratulations!! You are so lucky with your beautiful growing family. That is so sweet that Taylor loves her little sister so much. I can see that she is a wonderful big sister. Wishing you many happy memories.

Jeremy and Lisa said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures, she looks so sweet!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I'm so happy for the 4 of you!

Bill, Shanda, Kylie & Karena said...

Congrats!! She is sooo adorable!! Cant wait to meet her! Glad Taylor loves her new sis! They are going to be best buds!!

Burchibunch said...

Congrats! She looks adorable and it looks like Taylor loves her already.

Jeff & Aleigh said...

CONGRATS!!! Hailey is adorable! I can tell that Taylor adores her too! What sweeties!! Can't wait to see her in person!

Amber said...

Congrats, great job on her! Hope the delivery went smooth and hope to see her soon!

Lindsay said...

she's beautiful! congrats to the three of you...

Angie said...

Congrats! So sweet!!